ADM meeting room bookings
Are you a woman who oversees a board, a not-for-profit venture or a start-up? Do you ever need a space for a meeting or to work collaboratively as a group? We have the perfect solution! ADM is delighted to invite our members and program participants to make use of our beautiful new meeting room.
Meeting room bookings are available every Friday from 9am to 1:30pm, on the following basis:
What you need to know
- The meeting room is available for open bookings on a three-month basis (initially, from May to July 2017).
- After the three-month period users can apply for further access to meeting room bookings. Future meeting room access is not guaranteed and is at the discretion of ADM.
- The meeting room can be booked for a maximum of three times in each three-month block by any one individual/group.
- Each meeting room booking is limited to a two-hour timeslot (either 9:00am–11:00am or 11:30am–1:30pm). Users are required to vacate the room shortly after the end of their allotted timeslot.
- Only one individual/group can book the meeting room at any one time.
- Requests for bookings must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings are not confirmed until users receive a reply email confirmation from ADM.
- Bookings and cancellations are made at the discretion of ADM.
- If, for any reason, a meeting room booking needs to be cancelled, ADM will advise the individual/ group in advance by email.
- Please note the room is unavailable on public holidays and during periods of ADM office closure.
- The person in whose name the room is booked will be responsible for the booking, and will be given guidance on the use of the room.
- ADM will provide water and water glasses.
- Users are responsible for any additional catering they require. Refrigeration facilities are not available.
- Users are responsible for the set up and clean up of the room.
- Access to projector facilities for multimedia presentations may be available. If you require this, please notify us when making your booking. Availability is not guaranteed.
- Users need to ensure the room is tidied after use and left as they found it.
- We take all reasonable measures to ensure the space is a safe and healthy working environment. You are responsible for your own safety (and that of your employees and guests) while in the space. This includes using our property and your property safely, for the purpose it was intended, and with a reasonable amount of care.
- Our contents insurance does not extend to your property or the property of your guests. You should make your own insurance arrangements to ensure that your property and any other liabilities are covered. Please note that ADM is not responsible for any theft, loss or damage of your property while you are using the meeting room.