SOCIAL MEDIA: HOW TO BECOME AN EXPERT IN YOUR FIELD
SPEAKER: KIRRYN ZERNA
Join us on Tuesday 30 May from 10:30am-12:30pm for a two-hour Engage Masterclass on social media, presented by Kirryn Zerna. Kirryn will give us an intensive crash course in 'How to become an expert in your field'.
Social media proves the perfect tool to position your brand as an expert in your field so that people trust you, want to work with you and in time, to rave about you.
In this session we’ll go through simple steps that you can apply immediately.
What you’ll learn:
- What three pieces of content will help you stand out in the crowd
- Doing this one thing makes your branding more memorable
- How to set up a system to keep you here for the long game
About Kirryn Zerna
Kirryn Zerna has worked with small and large businesses to create remarkable brand communications for over a decade, and now she builds that capability into the organisations that she works with. She combines her deep experience in corporate communications and copy writing with the latest research of social media management in order to deliver a tailored approach for her clients. Kirryn was recently awarded the 2017 Kerrie Nairn Scholarship by Professional Speakers Australia to assist the development of an emerging speaker to become an outstanding professional leader.
Engage is about bringing together and raising up Christian women for public engagement.
• Engage with like-minded Christian women
• Engage with professional development for more effective and imaginative public engagement
• Engage with ideas from leading Christian thinkers, creatives and professionals
• Engage into a space for deep theological reflection, robust discussion and genuine community
We welcome all women to join us!
This Engage Masterclass is free and open to all Christian women. It will be held at ADM's Sydney offices. Limited spots, RSVP essential.