Annual Funding Event
ADM's First Annual Funding Event was held on Thursday 29 September 2016, at ADM's Sydney offices.
Women came and pitched their ideas to a panel and the ADM community in four streams for pitches on the day: the Founding Co-hort of the Hub, Ministry & Mission; Mercy & Justice; and Arts Initiatives.
The following awards were made by the Judging Panel at the Awards Ceremony at the conclusion of the day:
- First place - $25,000
- Best pitches in the remaining three categories - $7,000 each
- People’s Choice - $4,000
who is eligible to apply?
How do you know if you’re eligible to apply to pitch at the ADM Annual Funding Event in 2017? All of the following would be true of you and your organisation or initiative:
- You are a Christian woman;
- You lead an organisation or initiative;
- Your organisation or initiative can reasonably be characterised within one of the following categories: Ministry & Mission; Mercy & Justice; For-profit; or Arts Initiative; and
- You can make a clear connection between your organisation or initiative’s purpose and one or more of ADM’s three key areas of ministry (theological formation, mercy & justice ministries, and public engagement).
Applications are closed for 2016, but stay tuned for notice about the 2017 Funding Event!